Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek night bus services to Swords/Malahide?

Options
  • 21-07-2009 7:30pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was wondering, since the mid-week nightlinks were cut, does anyone know of any alternatives?

Anyone know of a way to get to swords/malahide from the city centre at night during the week that isnt a taxi or walking? :P

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

None I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Aircoach to airport and taxi from there. Not sure if this would save anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Depends on what time. You can get an 11.20 to Malahide from Connolly. That is as late as it gets on the trains.

Fairly ridiculous in a modern European capital.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Depends on what time. You can get an 11.20 to Malahide from Connolly. That is as late as it gets on the trains.

Fairly ridiculous in a modern European capital.

Last dart is 23:43 from connolly to malahide, still not late enough tho, just go mad and wait till 6 am ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Davy wrote: »
    Last dart is 23:43 from connolly to malahide, still not late enough tho, just go mad and wait till 6 am ;)

Sorry, yeh, I was thinking of Commuter and not Dart.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Davy wrote: »

done that a few times before lol...not that fun:P

I was hoping there might have been something around 2am/3am

thanks anyway folks! :)

Advertisement