Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie AA Meeting

Options
  • 21-07-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

I thought last night's farce involving the disfunctional Barlow family at Peter's AA meeting was a great piece of comedy. After they had all walked out, Peter was left to say sadly "Well, now you can see that whatever way you look at it - I'm screwed".
    Ken's been getting on my t*ts for over 30 years, but credit where it's due.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Yes I must say it was classic Corrie. Blanche is a great character. The way she just blurted out that Ken had an affair and it wasn't Nicole Kidman or Glenda Jackson! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Yep, agree 100%.

Blanch is a brilliant character, the writers should team her up with Norriss on a good storyline :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

lol totally agree, Blanch was great "Oh it wasnt Nicole Kidman, she lived on a boat" :D poor Peter, "now you can see why I drink". It was brillianT!! Love Blanch, shes gas:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

God but I have to say it....I hate that bucket-mouthed Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

I thought Blanche's halitosis line was hilarious. :-) all in all an excellent scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

God but I have to say it....I hate that bucket-mouthed Blanch.

Me too! Since Cilla left she is the most annoying character!

I hope she gets killed off soon! Maybe Amy could become a child killer and murder her or something juicy like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Thought it was a brilliant episode, I would certainly like more of this comedy, Blanche is superb:)

Advertisement