Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to believe!

Options
  • 21-07-2009 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Hah. Used to love the Xfiles. Anyway, I'm kind of interested in paranormal stuff. For a long time I didn't really look into it much because of religious reasons but now I'm more liberal in my beliefs.

I would love to go on one of these overnight excursions at a "haunted" location. I'm looking for experiences of people who have went. Did you see anything or was it more of a social event? Do people take it seriously or is it just a drink fest?

I'd be keen to get your feedback.

X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Go looking for ghosts and you will find them.

"What was that noise?"
    "Sounds like a banging upstairs!"
    "Could it be a window in the wind?"
    "No it's a ghost!"
    "Orly?"
    "YaRly!"

Try looking for peculiar behavior and finding a cause.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

^^^ keep this on topic please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭DenMan

Was reading a horror novel and felt I couldn't connect with the story properly. Did a bit of research and found the Red Rock Inn in Lancashire (Haunted Hotel). Booked to stay in for one night. Really enjoyed it. I could definitely feel something there and it gave a brand new insight/perspective on haunted/horror storytelling.

Advertisement