Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest but best hairdresser in Limerick

Options
  • 21-07-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

looking to get a colour done, anyone have any suggestions as to where to go. Somewhere that won't charge a ridiculous amount, but also where you'll get quite a decent job???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Hi,

looking to get a colour done, anyone have any suggestions as to where to go. Somewhere that won't charge a ridiculous amount, but also where you'll get quite a decent job???

edan hair studio in roxboro shopping centre, ask for michelle she is top notch colorist and stylist for 10 years! If you go mid week i think its cheaper also.

Number below

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

+1 on Michelle, she does mine as well. Small world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Magicman1

If you venture a small distance outside the city you'll find Mary Ryan in Croom. My missus goes there and says there is no cheaper or better than her! And take it from me, my missus has paid out a fortune in the past for hair do's and not been as happy as she is coming out of this place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'm in the city so these wouldn't really suit. thanks for the suggestions though. Any more for the city centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Why not try the academy in Bellissimos, think they work monday to thursday 10am-4pm
    wash,colour and blowdry is something like €25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Elbi wrote: »
    Why not try the academy in Bellissimos, think they work monday to thursday 10am-4pm
    wash,colour and blowdry is something like €25

How ironic you should suggest there.... Actually went there two weeks ago, and they kinda did a botched job on my hair, so looking for somewhere that'll fix it up.... !

Anyone hear anything about Mill Studio on upper william st?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

How ironic you should suggest there.... Actually went there two weeks ago, and they kinda did a botched job on my hair, so looking for somewhere that'll fix it up.... !

Anyone hear anything about Mill Studio on upper william st?

did they do a bad job on just a colour? thats crazy like most of us are doing our own colours fine and they are messing them up.
    my friend got highlights recently and a cut, ther colour was grand but she hated the cut

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Best hairdresser in limerick is Amanda in Melo Yelo but not cheap won lots of awards others i have heard from friends Robert Eoin post office lane (google him fixed some one else colour disaster) also heard Ivory Catheral Square is good some one told me there is a really cheap chinese hairdresser inWickham Street good also i looked for it but could not find it! Good luck on your hair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Jumpy wrote: »
    +1 on Michelle, she does mine as well. Small world.
    LMAO

small it is indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dumbblonde122

Trevor Francais in the Parkway Shoppng Centre are excellent and they do midweek offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Split

Christopher John above Scrummys out by the Regional hospital do a fabulous job , great price and very nice staff.
    You need to make a appointment as their quite busy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement