Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on the White Gypsy Templemore

Options
  • 21-07-2009 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

A micro-brewing friend of mine is coming down this weekend and in keeping with tradition we treat ourselves to some quality brews. Sadly with the demise of Taras our options are limited until I heard of this new place which supposedly opened 1st July. So has anyone been and if so what was the fare?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

GenghisCon wrote: »
    So has anyone been and if so what was the fare?
    It's just a brewery. There is no fare to be had. Though you could always give Cuilan a ring and ask if you could have a look around, if you're interested. The nearest place for White Gypsy beer is Finn's Bar in Borrisoleigh, run by Cuilan's brother. They do cask Rusty, as Tara's used to, badged as St Cuilan's Ale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

Haven't been but I understand the beers sold there are brewed by the same guy that brews for Messer Maguires and it may be his brother owns the pub, so should be some decent beers for sale. -oops got mixed up with the pub beernut referred to....

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GenghisCon

BeerNut wrote: »
    It's just a brewery. TThe nearest place for White Gypsy beer is Finn's Bar in Borrisoleigh, run by Cuilan's brother. They do cask Rusty, as Tara's used to, badged as St Cuilan's Ale.

Much obliged Beernut, saved me considerable embarrassment.

Advertisement