Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Front man wanted (Midlands)

Options
  • 21-07-2009 3:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

singer/front man wanted
    Lead guitarist, Bass player and Drummer based in Laois seek final member for cover band.

We are looking for Lead singer/front man with good vocal range and who can get a crowd going and help everyone have a good night.

PM me and we will arrange for an audition.

No time wasters please!

Influences: Pink Floyd, Guns N Roses, Johnny Cash, Thin lizzy, Bon Jovi, REM, Free etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

whats the name of the band?
    How old are you guys?
    Whats is the setlist?
    how much experience have yous?
    singer from cavan may be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 JAMMAN1701

P.M Sent :)
    green man wrote: »
    whats the name of the band?
    How old are you guys?
    Whats is the setlist?
    how much experience have yous?
    singer from cavan may be interested.

bump :)

bump :)

Bump

• Advertisement

We are still taking auditions guys so PM me if you are interested. Thanks to everyone who we have auditioned so far, We appreciate it very much!

J.A.M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lyonse

im interested in auditioning playing guitar for many years and have a very good vocal range im 22 now, if ur intersted in me let me know, thanks

Thanks to everyone who showed interest in auditioning. We have found a singer and are no longer having auditions.

Cheers

J.A.M

Advertisement