Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best antiperspirent?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

I'm really sweaty. :) any tips on what antiperspirent to buy to stop the flow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Driclor.

It's quite harsh stuff though.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Fad wrote: »
    Driclor.

It's quite harsh stuff though.

Cheers man! its harsh smell wise is it? where can you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I'm sweaty myself and have tried most of the deodreants and i think there all usless,some of them give you a nice smell but don't stop you sweating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dmullar

SoCo2009 wrote: »

It doesn't smell, you put it on the night before and wash it off in the morning.

I think i got it in boots, can't really remember though. It's very strong stuff, can sting like hell if you put just a little too much on, you have to be very careful. It is the best antipersperant available though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

SoCo2009 wrote: »

Chemist.

It can burn a bit, you have to get into a routine of sorts.

But it works, epically.

If it doesnt get you the result you're looking for, go see a doctor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

tippspur wrote: »
    I'm sweaty myself and have tried most of the deodreants and i think there all usless,some of them give you a nice smell but don't stop you sweating.

Deoderants are only meant to get rid of the smell. The clue is in the name. It's antiperspirants that stop sweating!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Mitchum is brilliant too OP (the roll on not the spray)
    You can get it in most places that sell toiletries

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I use a sanex roll-on, which are much better than sprays. It's technically for women, but I use it fine. It's in a blue and white bottle. It works very well for me,, though I don't sweat loads.

Advertisement