Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewable energy college course

Options
  • 20-07-2009 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Renewable energy college course
    Hi I have put RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT lev7 no.1 on my cao. I just thought it sounded interesting and everyone says the future is in renewable energy and the like. I could do some business course but I'd rather do something different. I've read up the modulus and subjects include ELECTRONICS, ENGINEERING SCIENCE, ENGINEERING MATHS, ELECTRICITY, INSTRUMENT TECHNOLOGY. Are these hard?..... I'm having second thoughts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Have you done any sciences / HL maths for the LC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

star-pants wrote: »
    Have you done any sciences / HL maths for the LC?
    No but I think it might be interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Redbhoy

I put down electronics back in 1995 as the future was in electronics. Maybe the near future was but as for long term err err!!

Id advise you to pick something that you enjoy if you get the chance. Find a job you enjoy doing and you'll never work a day in your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

mufc4lfe wrote: »
    No but I think it might be interesting....

Unless you have a good standard of maths and you've done LC Physics, I would advise against it tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Unless you have a good standard of maths and you've done LC Physics, I would advise against it tbh.

+1
    I didn't do physics for the Leaving Cert but I had to do it for the first year in college and I found it reaaaaaaally hard, I just about passed it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement