Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call cards wanted

Options
  • 20-07-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello all,

Just looking for some old call cards. Would like to get mint in wrapper if possible although some old/rare in good nick I would like as well.
    Please just pm me with details and realistic prices please :)

I would really love to buy an old collection depending what was in it

Thanks
    Stato

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Hi OP,

I have an unopened George Michael call card, going back years and was very rare at the time, but wouldnt be able to put a price on it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cruzer19

Hi Stato,

Are you still looking for old calling cards? I used to be a major collector in the past - Have lots of rare Irish calling cards (a good few mint/unopened), including some cards produced by start-up Irish companies (which are no longer in existence). Also have quite a few international cards.

Let me know if your interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rennie19

Hello Stato,

Just after seeing your post, I have a major callcard collection from rare to prresentation folder ones. starting with the trail cards up to six years ago. have a vast amount of mint cards and also used in excellent condition.

if your still interested give us a shout

regards

Rennie19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 foxtrot1983

MODERATOR WARNING: Same as in the other thread: use www.adverts.ie to post any wanted or for sale ads. You may then link to it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jamster101

Stato x wrote: »
    Hello all,

Just looking for some old call cards. Would like to get mint in wrapper if possible although some old/rare in good nick I would like as well.
    Please just pm me with details and realistic prices please :)

I would really love to buy an old collection depending what was in it

Thanks
    Stato

I have a few dont no how to
    Put them up send me your number and il send u pictures

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

The OP hasn't been on Boards since September 2012 so you probably won't have any joy contacting him here - why not try listing your cards on Adverts.ie?

Advertisement