Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the next good pass be?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Well sitting here,Looking out ant a clear-ish sky was wondering when are we gonna' get a good clear bright view of the ISS and Endeavour again?

Last night there wasn't a cloud in the sky here and of course i missed it passing over...

I would check heavens-above but i really don't get that site,Anyone know when we'll next see them?

Comments

Next pass is at 22:32 tonight, it'll rise in the west (as per usual), it'll reach a maximum altitude of 29 degrees (which isn't very high), and it'll set 6 minutes later in the SE at 22:38. Its maximum magnitude will only be -2.1, which is around 2.5 times less bright than last night's and some of the previous night's passes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Next pass is at 22:32 tonight, it'll rise in the west (as per usual), it'll reach a maximum altitude of 29 degrees (which isn't very high), and it'll set 6 minutes later in the SE at 22:38. Its maximum magnitude will only be -2.1, which is around 2.5 times less bright than last night's and some of the previous night's passes.

Cheers Jammy,Do you know when we'll get a good pass that will be bright and directly over head?Or pretty high above us anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Can't people read the thread titles anymore? There are at least 2 others asking or containing the informtion on the front page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

mike65 wrote: »
    Can't people read the thread titles anymore? There are at least 2 others asking or containing the informtion on the front page.

I'm asking for a specific one,I'm not to bothered about every pass i'd just like to know when the next bright pass is....

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭shamcfc

mike65 wrote: »

ahhh mike calm down.we will all be dead one day.dont panic over small things

live life love bread :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement