Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Midlands

Options
  • 20-07-2009 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

I was looking through the forums, and couldn't see anything. So I apologise if this has been asked before but....

I need to go to a dentist, now i absolutely dread them with a passion, but its a case of having to go now at this stage, and one of my teeth is breaking:eek::eek:

i was wondering has anyone any recommendations for dentists in the midlands area.

Thanks in advance!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Tom Boland on Ballymahon Road. Sound man and tells you like it is

Leslie Fitzgerald is also ok-ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Michael Maguire @ Perfect Smile in Mullingar is excellent.

http://www.perfectsmile.ie/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

Kevin O Halloran in Moate, beside the Medical Centre. I had avoided the dentist - any dentist, for over 10 years, but got an abscess about 4 years ago and had to get it done. I had quite a bit of work to be done as a consequence of leaving it so long, but he was very good, and I make sure I go back yearly now.

Advertisement