Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July 19th Episode

Options
  • 19-07-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

Tonights episode.
    On the next episode of Top Gear, the presenters go shopping for cheap coupes and end up dicing with icy death and Jaguar's new supercharged XFR gets a thorough workout on the test track.

In our latest used-car challenge, the presenters are given just &pound1,500 to each buy themselves a proper bloke's car - namely a rear-wheel-drive coupe. In the process, they somehow manage to end up driving for their lives in a terrifying French ice race.

Also, actress Sienna Miller will be swapping the red carpet for the nylon floor mats of our reasonably priced car as she pays a visit to the test track.

Next episode Sunday 19th July, 8pm on BBC Two

Looking forward to the XFR:)

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,792 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Gotta love the Capri :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Why do they always break James' stuff (Well, stuff he pretends to own)

There's only so many times that making fun of him is funny

• Registered Users Posts: 19,088 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

phasers wrote: »
    Why do they always break James' stuff (Well, stuff he pretends to own)

There's only so many times that making fun of him is funny

well it still is so no need to pack it in yet ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I missed the first half of it and I had forgot to record it on digital :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Gotta love when they opened up the doors of their cars after they put the stickers on :
    "TIT" "COQ" "MERDE" and the best "LES BIEN" :D:D:D

Sienna Miller...yummy mummy or what?

(French Accent)..."Wat kaand of sh1tbox is that?" :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,862 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

"You've given me a child...now get in the back"

:eek::pac:

I'm loving the innuendos this series!!!!

I was getting a bit worried about poor Hamster in the cold though.:(

ROFL at the ending, I could see it from a mile off, but it was still hilarious.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I recorded this on digital but it cut out just as James cross the finish line. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

CianRyan wrote: »
    I recorded this on digital but it cut out just as James cross the finish line. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?! :eek:
    It cut to the next scene where they are standing around and talking about the cars, they then start walking away and once they do a piano falls on the Marina. It then went back to the studio where the blame it on a bad air freight company. Then "and on that bombshell goodnight"

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Could ya not guess in fairness?

Thought it was a poor episode. Acceptable way to pass an hour but not much else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Better episode than the last two. I know Clarksons gaffs about Hammonds white teeth are funny, but jesus his own teeth are DESPERATELY bad for a tv presenter - there was something in particular he said in the episode where it revealed a really bad bottom set of biters.

Get em looked at Jez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

Bryn wrote: »
    I missed the first half of it and I had forgot to record it on digital :(

Repeated tonight BBC 2 9pm for anyone that managed to miss it the first time or anyone who wants to watch it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

jvc wrote: »
    Repeated tonight BBC 2 9pm for anyone that managed to miss it the first time or anyone who wants to watch it again.

Didnt get to see this post yesterday, turned it on by fluke last night........half way through it again :mad: lol

Advertisement