Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swine flu & living indoors 6 months menu for riding out pandemic

Options
  • 19-07-2009 11:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Swine flu & living indoors 6 months menu for riding out swine Flu pandemic and enough food for six months family of six three are large teens

The problem is to choose the right food.So Far I got already some 200 tins of tuna fish sized larger abot 200 grams a tin .I also got 200 tins of the Ham larger sized can about 500 grams each

Lucky in Dublin the chinese shops sells big 25KG sacks of rice so I will buy a few more of those sacks to add to my two sacks I already bought.

I also got some 50 of 500 gram bags of oats type porrige which should add some extra bulk

Not being a nutrition diet type person am also looking for ideas on other food stuffs at reasonable costs that contain the relevant protiens and carbs and vitims that are neeeded especaily as three in the family are teens

So any other surviavlists who got good ideas for tizzing up the diet and other stuffgive us your ideas.

I am assuming the electricity supplies will be interupted from the the flu making electric workers sick so all has to be non freezeer solutions as I dont have a generator

Taking the Swine Flu jab isnt a option in my family as Swine Flu vaccine contains nasty oils like Squalene http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalene that can wreck the nervous system and which can cause perminant brewers droop syndrom and risk steriilsing the reproduction sytems for males and females and worse

Derry
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement