Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

movies

Options
  • 18-07-2009 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

was just watching my favourite movie of all time, Pretty Woman, on tv tonight and was just wondering what movies people think are the best of all time?! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Oh yes I'm a big fan of Pretty in Pink, hold on, is this in the right forum?
    I think you're a but lost Ms. Candy Gal1, nothing but old crusty, yellowed at the margins retro gaming folk here...

If you don't know how to blow on an edge connector, your not wanted in these parts!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,593 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    If you don't know how to blow on an edge connector...

Alcohol swabs! Alcohol swabs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

First line, take it out and put it back in again, then blow on the edge, then clean with swab!

I always loved the Parker Bros. 2600 carts cos the strip was easy to get at and a funkier shape. Ah, spiderman, Amidar et al.

Oh, if you want a film, Super Mario Bros. was an abomination.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Better lock this one before things get out of hand.... ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement