Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerry finished ?

Options
  • 18-07-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

:mad:no hope for sam this year i think:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Bit pessimistic arent we? Kerry are, and have always been somewhat of an unknown quantity. They can play rubbish one week and come out and smash to opposition the next. The loss of Donaghy is a huge blow alright, but if Jacko was worth his position he would be able to put together a game plan to make up for the loss. Look at it this way, we are winning while playing poorly, and perhaps this thread should be in the GAA forum :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

theyve played pretty bad in every championship game this yer, and t imes they did play wel they had donaghy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

ciaeim wrote: »
    :mad:no hope for sam this year i think:mad:

It looks like were back on track! :D Fantastic display of gaelic football today. I never see any other team in the country play with the flair Kerry do so often. Mayo or Meath next in the semi's.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

Kerry are never more dangerous than when written off by their own! They seem to pace themselves just to peak on time every year for Sam. They were hopeless a few months ago but pulled out all the stops last Sunday.

Advertisement