Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IL2 1946 - playing online

Options
  • 18-07-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

My god it's a dream come true. Just upgraded my crap net connection and it's finally lag-free enough to play online. All I can say is WOW. It really, really makes flight sims like this shine. You're constantly on edge, scanning the horizon in case you're bounced. It makes the computer opponents look like 4 year olds. Sp does anyone here fly IL2 1946 at all? If so, I'm sure a few sessions online are warranted. Anyone up for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bushman

Confab wrote: »
    Sp does anyone here fly IL2 1946 at all? If so, I'm sure a few sessions online are warranted. Anyone up for it?

Please give me your indication when, on What Server and what is your CallSign
    You can send me a PM so I can meet you there in Hyper Lobby any time you want. I also running TeamSpeak Server from Home, so, nobody will interrupt us.
    Yours sincerely
    Kushka84

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Lol. Challenge accepted...get some screenshots and report on back on the great battle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'd be on for this as well...
    have it on steam but no one was playing it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Add me to the list too. Played a lot of Il2 offline, only rarely ventured online though and even then was just meat for some of the pros flying about. Would be good to play with a few others!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Oops, forgot about this thread :o

My username on HL is Declan (my brother's name) and I'm generally online on the RCAF server at around 8pm usually. PM me if you're interested in a game in the next week of so, or we can all arrange a time to suit on a quiet server and have a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Messerschmitt

My username on HL is Declan (my brother's name)

I may be wrong, but did I see you on the Skies Of Fire server once. I fly as ForgottenFighter.

Advertisement