Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Futurama Season... to be Recast?!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Thread in prime time cartoons about it already. I couldn't believe it when I seen it. Always hated when they changed the voice acting in cartoons. It always felt a little weird watching it after wards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

Don't even know why fans would want it brought back. Groening and co will just end up turning it to shít, just like they did with the Simpsons. Better we are just left with the 4 seasons and our fond memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,136 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

old news, but i feel like i should mention, this is a lie, and the full cast is confirmed and recording began a while ago - at least 2 episodes have already been voiced.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Overheal wrote: »
    old news, but i feel like i should mention, this is a lie, and the full cast is confirmed and recording began a while ago - at least 2 episodes have already been voiced.

This is very good news. Nearly died when reading previous posts!:eek:

Advertisement