Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a cross breed/ hybrid dog or pup

Options
  • 18-07-2009 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

We have a nine year old dog who is a St Bernard / Golden Retriever hybrid and I would like to get a similar pup / dog because our nine year old has developed arthritis and likes to just take it easy so we need to get another puppy / dog to keep our 3 year old Newfoundland company. I would prefer to get a cross breed / hybrid puppy or dog as they tend to be healthier and have a longer life expectancy than their equivalent sized pedigree dog. I would ideally love a St. Bernard hybrid again but would consider any large / giant breed mix once both parents are known as I also have 6 cats and 2 children to consider and need to be sure that the new puppy / dog will fit in! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Have you checked out your local rescues /ISPCA type places? Lots of mixed breeds needing good homes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AK3

I have a list of them to try which I am going to do next week. Chances of getting the dog that I want are low as I want to know what both parents were and in the case of most rescue dogs, this information is not available.

Advertisement