Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet In Limerick

Options
  • 18-07-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

I want to get my car seats cleaned,not just vacumned but washed.anywhere in Limerick that does this and how much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

B1977 wrote: »
    I want to get my car seats cleaned,not just vacumned but washed.anywhere in Limerick that does this and how much

Premier Car Valeting
    Coonagh rd Caherdavin Limerick Co. Limerick

(061)454279
    (087)2674226

They do an excellent job.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

are they pricey?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

Havent checked prices yet,was hoping someone on boards would have the prices for getting the seats shampooed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

are they pricey?
    B1977 wrote: »
    Havent checked prices yet,was hoping someone on boards would have the prices for getting the seats shampooed
    I can't remember for sure what the price was but I think about €60 for interior. The price will also depend on how dirty the upholstery is. Ye are best off calling out to them and asking for a quote.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

h3000 wrote: »
    Premier Car Valeting
    Coonagh rd Caherdavin Limerick Co. Limerick

(061)454279
    (087)2674226

They do an excellent job.

Dont want to say anything bad about anyone, but I used them once and never again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Jason Ryan

Explain what was bad about it...?

I was thinking of using them in a few weeks time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

Jason Ryan wrote: »
    Explain what was bad about it...?

I was thinking of using them in a few weeks time.

As I said I don't really want to say anything bad about them or anyone especially now in these times (recession and all), but overall I wasn't happy with the job that was done at all.
    I paid quite a good price for the work that I wanted them to do (thinking they ll do it professionally and much better then I can do it) but I was wrong and I realized that I do much better job on my own and in my own time.

And few weeks after I discover another company which for about the same price does full valet (inside, out, deep cleaning and everything).
    But I cant recommended them as I don't know are they good or not because I never used them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Jason Ryan

Ok, cheers for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jjohall

i disagree with bobo 78 i get my car cleaned Premier Car Valeting at least 3 times a year and i travel all the from galway to get it done and its always top class...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

need to get interior cleaned myself, so is premier a good recomendation or does any one else suggest someone else? also anyone got a price? if not i will ring during the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I just saw an ad for a valet service in Kileely, Apparently its across from Bill Bourkes Pub, it had a full valet including interior detar,wax and polish for 90!!!
    Thats the best price I've seen around in a long while, Anyone here used them before?Or know the place? Is it any good?
    Does anyone know of any better value?

Advertisement