Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaron Wall SEO Training Course

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Derek B

Well respected and knowledgeable = WIN for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

Yip a good read and a guy thats been there, seen it and has the T-Shirt. He has in the past while diverged from his origional strategies as far as I know but makes a hefty living online. The yanks are 10 years ahead of us in regards use of mailing list, affiliate programmes, 2 tier systems etc.. I'd say 95% of Aarons sales are via referral/affiliate marketing but thats just a wild guess. In fairness to the guy he explains things in a very simple manner in his ebooks.

I'm considering joining his course for 100 US dollars a month to try it out and see what I learn. What ya think ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

I'm considering joining his course for 100 US dollars a month to try it out and see what I learn. What ya think ?
    Ok obviously this is one of the ways these guys like Aaron make a killing but thats your own decision. Personally wouldn't pay it but I've been tinkering with seo for years myself. It depends on your level, ability to learn, desire to learn and ability to put into practice what you do learn. Sorry if that sounds obvious but many people go at things like going a gym with great intentions but don't last for the long haul. SEO is a very long haul business with no magic silver bullet so be prepared for that.

From your other posts you seem like a very keen, well clued in guy eager to "do it yourself" which is brilliant and the fact that you have this hunger and drive means that you will have a far better chance than 99.9% of others tio suceed.

Send me a PM-I may have something of interest that would be a great starting point for you that I would be willing to lend you. Books, DVDs etc.. from a big name in the online world. May or may not be of interest/use but could be a decent starting point depending on your knowledge and future plans. You can pay me back when you make your millions!:)

Sweet, I'll send you a PM now !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,412 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Aaron's a dead sound and very knowledgable guy. If I were to criticise him, it'd be that sometimes I find his higher level posts hard to understand :)

One other point: $100/month is a lot cheaper than an ongoing SEO contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I'd rather spend the money on http://www.seomoz.org/

But I guess there's no harm trying it for a month and then seeing what you think.

zAbbo wrote: »
    I'd rather spend the money on http://www.seomoz.org/

But I guess there's no harm trying it for a month and then seeing what you think.

Interesting that you mention that, I'm signed up to seomoz via Google Reader and was thinking the same thing recently.

Advertisement