Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rte 2 and criminal minds

Options
  • 17-07-2009 9:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

There have a double on every Friday, now tonights first eposide was a 2 part one and you would think they would put the 2nd part on after the break, oh but no not rte 2 the second part will be shown next friday and the 2nd eposide of the double is a brand new eposide, unbelievable:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

There have a double on every Friday, now tonights first eposide was a 2 part one and you would think they would put the 2nd part on after the break, oh but no not rte 2 the second part will be shown next friday and the 2nd eposide of the double is a brand new eposide, unbelievable:mad:

It is annoying that they break up a two-parter like this, but what's more annoying is that, unlike the 9pm episodes, the weekly second episode isn't new. The entire 10pm run this year is a repeat of season 3's episodes, a season which was shown at stupid o clock in the morning by Rté last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Yep, its been like that all year just to drag out the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

I just glanced at it on RTE last night and as far as i know its the season finale and how can RTE go and break it up...completely joke!

As well as that the second episode that they showed (the old episode) was the second half of another episode! seriously like!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

I just glanced at it on RTE last night and as far as i know its the season finale and how can RTE go and break it up...completely joke!

As well as that the second episode that they showed (the old episode) was the second half of another episode! seriously like!

Although it was shown in the states as a two hour finale, for broadcast outside the states, it's been packaged as two separate episodes. (Still, showing them on the same night wouldn't have broken Rté's hearts, mind you.)

As for the episode shown at 10 p.m. last night, that was "Damaged", episode 14 of season 3. It was a standalone single episode story, and although it contained flashbacks and references to the past history of various characters, it was not a continuation of any previous Criminal Minds episode.

Advertisement