Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakeside 2010

Options
  • 17-07-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, myself and a friend would both love to go to the lakeside for the darts next january. I have checked out their homepage and they offer single day tickets up untill the last four days when you must buy them as a package.

So my question is, is it possible to get single day tickets for the 1/4, semi's and final day. Also have any posters here traveled over before and if so what hotels/B&B's are best, have tried booking the lakeside group of hotels but they appear to be all booked out.

I reckon a lakeside darts match is one of those events you have to experience once in a lifetime and as I said we would love to be there.

Thanks in advance folks.

Advertisement