Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eflow issue

Options
  • 17-07-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

i got a letter from this crowd today sayin i went trough the toll on monday and i didnt pay
    its obviously a mistake as i was in work at that time on monday
    did anyone have a similar issue and how have u dealt with it?

i dont know about 1890 numbers but are they expensive to ring? i wanna sort this out asap as im really annoyed by it, but dont wanna waste more in call credit than what it would actually cost

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

that eflow crowd are a disaster.Its been well documented that they have been chasing people for tolls that where paid or people like yourself.

If you know that you can defo prove you werent on the m50 at that time I wouldnt waste a penny on those clowns.Get there customer support email and fire of a mail to them.By all means ring them if that 1890 number is free,otherwise leave it

edit:heres a link 2 a page on their website if you have been wrongly charged(yes thay have a page especiallyu for it!!)

http://www.eflow.ie/news/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

its a disaster alright

i went on that link, ( dont know why but it was i was on the road at 2130 and on the letter it says 430) and i disputed it , but it says provide documentation?? whatever that means

just gonna have to ring them i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 9,447 ✭✭✭Heroditas

j4vier wrote: »
    its a disaster alright

i went on that link, ( dont know why but it was i was on the road at 2130 and on the letter it says 430) and i disputed it , but it says provide documentation?? whatever that means

just gonna have to ring them i guess

Get a letter from your employer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

NilByMouth wrote: »
    that eflow crowd are a disaster.Its been well documented that they have been chasing people for tolls that where paid or people like yourself.

If you know that you can defo prove you werent on the m50 at that time I wouldnt waste a penny on those clowns.Get there customer support email and fire of a mail to them.By all means ring them if that 1890 number is free,otherwise leave it

edit:heres a link 2 a page on their website if you have been wrongly charged(yes thay have a page especiallyu for it!!)

http://www.eflow.ie/news/index.htm
    Waste of time !i have emailed them from the site 3 times trying to resolve a similar issue (I paid and they say they cant "find" it, despite it being oon my visa statement.) I wasted time ringing their call centre and the nice chap said send the proof in, have heard nothing back and the charges are still online. Emailed them again asking for them to clear it up and return my credit card statement, NO REPLY! A joke of an organisation.
    Heroditas wrote: »
    Get a letter from your employer
    Why should they go to that trouble, seriously :confused: Even if they did do that, no doubt eflow would say that doesnt prove anything, they are the registered owner of the car, just because the owner was in work doesnt mean the car couldnt have been on the M50.

i dont see why i have to go trough all this trouble of gettin letters,posting them, ringing them when i didnt do anything or avail of their services.
    they must have video evidence that my car was on the road at that time
    plus im based in dcu, to use the car park u need to put in the student card and i presume it records what time you go in and out
    but why do i need to go trough all of this when its not my fault?

• Advertisement

so just on the phone with them, video evidence shows it was a truck and it confused the last 0 with an 8
    they said that i might be gettin other letters but just disregard them
    i was expecting worse hassle to be honest or maybe its not over yet!

Advertisement