Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derrin Brown

Options
  • 17-07-2009 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone see that on C4 just now?

wtf!

He convinced a girl she was witnessing her own death by staging a car crash and replacing her with an actress.

Then when she came round she was standing in front of her dead self and couldn't move, and when the police & paramedics showed up they ignored her

I'd freak out :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Whippo

Ya, just saw it............. holy ****, I'd freak out so much.... mad stuff...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

i didn't see it yet, some of his stuff is just epic. Thinl iv'e seen pretty much every show he's done.

You should check out te heist i'm sure you can download it but unkown to a group of normal people trys to get them to decide to hold up a cash van with a fake gun. It just deadly.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I loved that one. It served her right the terrible inconsiderate driving she was doing. Hopefully it gave her a proper wake-up call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭anti chris-t

yeah i only saw the end of it last night, that would completely mess with your head if that happened to ya. What else was he doing on the show last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

i only got the end of it when she was just standing around and the police and ambulance drove off and she got into her polo and drove off...

raging i missed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The trick or treat show has been around for a while his been pretty inactive since. I love Derren Brown shows. I bought his book and everything, the book is just as amazing. He was brought up one of those born again Christian types which is what got him started into all this deception and magic stuff. Very funny book to.

It's a pity 4OD is gone you could watch the entire Trick or Treat series on it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

jesus i just watched it there now, bloody crazy. I was even scared for the girl i can tell ya now i would never get over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

ziedth wrote: »
    jesus i just watched it there now, bloody crazy. I was even scared for the girl i can tell ya now i would never get over that.
    I'm sure Derren uses his magic to talk them into seeing the experience as a good one, he spends months vetting these people and building the experience to suit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

anyone have any idea if it'll be repeated???

Advertisement