Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallander: One Step Behind (Brannagh version) - spoiler

Options
  • 16-07-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a question about the Kenneth Brannagh remake of Wallander: One Step Behind that was shown last Christmas. I just what to know if I am remember the end correctly. it the bit in red I'm not sure of

the killer has a gun to Linda Wallander's head and wants to kill her in front of her father so he'll have "to live with for the rest of his life".

Kurt, seeing no way to save his daughter, takes a chance and pulls the trigger of his own gun (it fails to fire because he has already emptied it trying to shoot this guy a few hours previous but Kurt is so shattered he had forgotten to reload) but the fright of Kurt attempting to shoot him despite the gun to Linda's head causes the killer to freeze momentarily and then Martinsson walks in and kills him.

am I right?

Comments

Advertisement