Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Chicken Kievs from Moy Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

many thanks, will enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Baraboo

Thanks for the heads up. Registering now.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Wow they really go a long way to prevent you printing it more than once... My default printer is a PDF creator as I'm on my laptop and they won't let me print it!

Have they never heard of a scanner or photocopier!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

M450 wrote: »
    Wow they really go a long way to prevent you printing it more than once... My default printer is a PDF creator as I'm on my laptop and they won't let me print it!

Or screenshots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Thanks for this - just about to complete the form now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

interesting - they note your IP address on the coupon... hmmmm...
    and
    yummm... they are totally fake of course, recycled chicken bits etc, but if you cook oven chips on the same tray all the garlicky goodness gets soaked up..... time to pig out.... burp!

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

:DSounds like chicken kievs will be on the dinner table tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Bill-e wrote: »
    I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight!

Long time since I heard that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

Install CouponPrinter.exe? How disgusting! I think I will go vegetarian tonight! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I told my kids that I will be able to print out the chicken kievs on my printer ready for eating. Now that would be convenience food.

Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

I was refused use of my coupon in Tesco by the idiot behind the counter.
    Throwing it in the bin for what its worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

We just used ours in Dunnes Stores.

Best thing is, they have 4 packs half price at the minute, which means the 4 pack is now at the same price as the regular 2 pack. So because of that, we used the voucher against the 4 pack, and got it for free!

4 for the price of 0 sounds good to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Used mine in Supervalu, no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Or else just click "No it did not" when it asks if it printed or not... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

IrishKev wrote: »
    Or else just click "No it did not" when it asks if it printed or not... :D
    It checks what your default printer is set to first and an alert pops up to say your printer is not supported. Then you have to go into the Control Panel settings and change your default printer just so it'll work...

But all I have is a PDF printer... so you can retract that big grin!! ;)

It checks what your default printer is set to first and an alert pops up to say your printer is not supported. Then you have to go into the Control Panel settings and change your default printer just so it'll work...

Not me, I have one printer aswell, I clicked "No" and it just printed another one.... so I'm keeping that grin there:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Not sure I liked these kievs, they are made of that mystery meat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

<OT>
    The stupid rapping chicken advert had the opposite effect in where I now don't want to buy *anything* from them
    </OT>

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Print it to a PDF then print that PDF over and over again :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

The IP address warning thing is a bit scary. But surely they won't be too bothered if we use 2 coupons instead of one.

Adro947 wrote: »
    Print it to a PDF then print that PDF over and over again :D.

Thanks Adro :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

My local Tesco also didnt wanna take it first but the coupon scanned perfectly at the self-checkout and there was no problem at all.

BTW if anyone is concerned about the IP tracking I guess you could just register again with a new name using a Proxy server (different IP number) but I agree I dont think they will cause any trouble if u use it twice.

What I dont know is if I scan my coupon once is there a central database that all the retailers are connected to somewhere that saves the coupon number and if I try to use the same coupon number again will it be declined? Anyone knows?

I doubt that they are that advanced but you never know

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Just used mine in Tesco no problems. Thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

rh555 wrote: »
    What I dont know is if I scan my coupon once is there a central database that all the retailers are connected to somewhere that saves the coupon number and if I try to use the same coupon number again will it be declined? Anyone knows?

I doubt that they are that advanced but you never know

Thanks

Wouldn't think so, supermarkets aren't that sophisticated. I used one voucher in Super-Valu and the second one in Tesco. No problems, just wish I had more vouchers.

They were €3.99 in Tesco and €4.19 in Super Valu.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭DOS

Why have Dunnes Stores removed Moy Park Chicken Nuggets in the last few months, they were lovely €3.99 in a green tub. I miss them!!!

Advertisement