Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consuming Energy?

Options
  • 16-07-2009 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello Consumers,

If you have 2-3 minutes to spare I am looking for some assisatance in filling out an online survey for University research. The questionnaire is based on environmental issues and consumer opinions on renewable energy in the home.
    Below is the link, no need to save or send responses...just hit 'don' when finished.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

and did you ask permission to post this survey?
    Boards.ie is not here to allow people to do market research

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mav09

Apologies Cabaal, I'm new enough to boards.

The objective of this research is not commercial, purely academic based, although I understand and accept your point.

If this is a conflict of forum rules I will remove the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Firstly, this isn't a Consumer Issue, so this is not the best forum.

Secondly, even though you are undertaking academic research, we do ask that people ask permission to post surveys before doing so.

I'd suggest contacting the mods of Green Issues (Soc > Green Issues) and asking them if you could post your request there.

Good luck - dudara.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement