Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Forum Search possible for Long Term Illness forum

Options
  • 16-07-2009 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

As the title says. I am unable to search just the LTI forum. There is no "search forum" button in the forum title bar, just the Forum Tools button.

Also, when doing a standard search, the LTI forum doesn't show up in the list of forums in the bottom right part of the window.

This is only an issue when I'm logged in. When I log out, I can search the forum if I type in the captcha.

I emailed one of the LTI mods about it a while back, but he/she said that it was working for them and that I should clear out my browser cache etc. That didn't work but I didn't follow up on it then.

I met up one day with an IRL friend who was using boards. I got him to go to the forum too, while he was logged in, and I saw that the search forum button was missing for him too.

This isssue happens on any computer I log in with and with any browser.

Thanks for reading this guys!

Edit: An LTI mod (Tbh) contacted me about the problem to follow up on it yesterday (a very helpful mod btw!). He suggested the Development forum might be a good place for my problem if it's bug-related. As none of the admins have responded here, I'm going to post it there instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I see you've been sorted out in the Development forum. Sorry, didn't see this till now for some reason, though I'd have ended up sending you there anyway with this problem (it was off by design for some reason)

Advertisement