Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question re plastics that can go in green bin

Options
  • 16-07-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I know balbriggan recycling centre has closed and they used to take hard plastic (trays from fruit and veg) and soft plastics such as bags and crisp packets, I looked on the green bin website and it says it takes all clean plastics, am i right in thinking i can put these plastics now in my green bin

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,592 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

NorthDub wrote: »
    I know balbriggan recycling centre has closed and they used to take hard plastic (trays from fruit and veg) and soft plastics such as bags and crisp packets, I looked on the green bin website and it says it takes all clean plastics, am i right in thinking i can put these plastics now in my green bin
    Yes, so long as they are clean (you should have a sticker on the side of your bin confirming what is, and what is not allowed)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

thanks for that beasty

Advertisement