Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Exposure

Options
  • 15-07-2009 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else watching this? It's Expose's search for a new presenter. Absolutely embarassing stuff. It's like Zoolander but real, and no where near as funny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

I think it's brill! Nothing like watching 12 plebs make a disgrace of themselves for a **** job on a **** show! It's hilarious.

There is NO TV talent in Ireland what so ever...and any of the almost there talent have the sense to up sticks and go to the UK where TV presenting is an actual profession and not just a bargain bin job for failed wannabe pop stars!

Had to laugh last week....Glenda Gilson giving fashion advice....yeah like I'm going to take fashion advice from someone who rocks into a TV gig in a bleedin skangalicious hoodie (I saw her wear one on bubble hits one day!)

Having said all that I'm addicted and will not miss one show! And I think that the girl with the short brown hair should win...cant remember her name but I think she has a cool look and would bring some much needed glam to a very stale looking crew as it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ha I'm glad that someone else saw it.:p The judges are clowns too, one of them fancies himself as a Simon Cowell. When Cowell is being nasty there is bit of warmth to the guy, you know he's just playing a role. But this guy on Total Eposure has no class whatsoever!

They all seem pretty poor. I know it's hard to think of something when put on the spot but most of those improvs were just hard to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    There is NO TV talent in Ireland what so ever...and any of the almost there talent have the sense to up sticks and go to the UK where TV presenting is an actual profession and not just a bargain bin job for failed wannabe pop stars!

Load of sh1t! I hate when people just make ill conceived notions. Dara O'Brien and even Amanda Bryham wouldn't have got a chance if it was for their days on Irish TV. Same goes for very many people.

In reality tv section already

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055607241
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055621264

Advertisement