Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC S3E11: Colvin

Options
  • 15-07-2009 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Just watching on the BBC and I am up to S3 ep 11. Got a question. Was Colvin conspiring with Stringer Bell? Is he a bent cop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Stringer seen what he had tried to do in hamsterdam and believed that he could trust him with some "sensitive" information.

Cant really go into specifics since you have not seen the end of the series but will make sense very shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Roll on Monday for the season finale. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Just watching on the BBC and I am up to S3 ep 11. Got a question. Was Colvin conspiring with Stringer Bell? Is he a bent cop?

I think it is quite obvious without seeing the season finale what was going on. Stringer rang Western district police a few episodes ago. Later Colvin asks Jimmy about Barksdale and says he got info from a CI about where Barksdale is running his war and could he check it out for him.

In last nights episode they meet in the graveyard and String asks Colvin did his info check out,Colvin says yes. String says Avon is in the palce most of the time and there are a ton of automatic weapons there and to try keep Avon's jail time as low as possible to which Colvin says he can't promise anything.

So basically no,Colvin was not dirty. Stringer just became a CI (confidential informant) much like Bubbles is with Kima, so that he could get Avon sent back to jail as Avon wouldn't listen to him and end the war with marlo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Stringer was giving him info on Avon to get him out of the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

And how that back fired. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement