Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend an apartment in Budapest?

Options
  • 15-07-2009 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I will be in Budapest for a week in September and would like to stay in an apartment rather than a hotel. Must be fairly central.
    Any recommendations appreciated please. Ideally from first hand experience.
    Budget not to exceed about €70 per night.
    Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Hiya, I stayed in the Mariott apartments in Budapest last August and they were perfect. Got a good deal for 5 nights. Bang on central, clean and spacious - everything you could need.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭gerdalt

Thanks 'Cork Girl'. That's great.
    Can I ask a few questions please.
    How did you 'get a deal'? Who did you book through?
    Can you confirm that you mean the "Marriott at the Millennium Court".
    You prepared to tell me the apartment rate and for how many people :)
    Take care
    Ger

hiya - yes it's the Mariott Millenium Court apartments, I can't remember exactly how much we paid but I know my budget wouldn't have stretched beyond the 100 mark per night.. in fact it was prob closer to the 70/80 mark. I also booked by going to tripadvisor, then checking rates and paying the cheapest rate they came back to me with.

The apartment was for 2 people, had the biggest bed I have ever slept in - both lying down you could nearly have arms outstretched and still not touch!! :eek:

Was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭gerdalt

Thank you for all that.
    Much appreciated.
    Ger.

P.S. Just booked it now!! :)

gerdalt wrote: »
    Thank you for all that.
    Much appreciated.
    Ger.

P.S. Just booked it now!! :)