Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITT Kickboxing Club

Options
  • 15-07-2009 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi Everyone Hope This Gets Some Response Was Wondering Im A Kickboxing Instructor In The College And Was Thinking About Setting Up The Kickboxing Again Just Wondering Wat People Think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

I think it's a great idea, wouldn't hurt to have another martial art in the college. Expanding the MMA is pretty sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I'd do it!
    Really want to get back into doing some sort of martial art!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ittmixedmartial

okay then lads u email mma@ittdublin.ie your deatils and we;ll send u out the timetables when we know :) hope we have two new students nywy:)

okay then lads u email mma@ittdublin.ie your deatils and we;ll send u out the timetables when we know :) hope we have two new students nywy:)

You guys don't compete, do you?

There's no way you'd get me anywhere near a cage :pac:

Yeah We Competed in the first ever intervarsities mma comp it was just grappling but besides that i have loads of kickboxing competitions and other stuff for the new semester hope ya all come oh and im also looking into cardio kickboxing for women or people who dont like to much contact :) but i know theres girls outthere who like this sport there waas a girl there last year and she kicked some boys ass:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JamIsForHeroes

hey, yah im heading into itt this september and i was thinking about doing some sport, im not much for football, rugby any of that so kickboxing would be a change. im a skinny guy and deffinitaly am gunna get whooped round the place but thats half the fun right.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 irishbambi

Same, itl be my first year in the It too, Id be well into kickboxing!:D

Yeah We Competed in the first ever intervarsities mma comp it was just grappling but besides that i have loads of kickboxing competitions and other stuff for the new semester hope ya all come oh and im also looking into cardio kickboxing for women or people who dont like to much contact :) but i know theres girls outthere who like this sport there waas a girl there last year and she kicked some boys ass:)

Haha nice!
    Actually, I have a few mates who are cage-fighters so it would be nice to be able to smack them one!
    :pac:

well guys im loving the feedback im getting from everyone so its a definite as long as we can get a bit of funding then everythings set will anyone who really interested send me there details and ill text when sign up is on we might have a few champion in our ranks never know :)

mma@ittdublin.ie

Advertisement