Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Meanus-Bruff

Options
  • 15-07-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Hey all looking for Broadband options between Meanus and Bruff (Caherguillmore). Am aware of Maints but pricey. Would like to know if anyone has experience of mobile broadband out that side (o2, 3, vodafone).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lee_Vodafone

Hi wingnut,

Although I've got no experience of using Mobile Broadband in the regions you've mentioned I thought you might be interested in knowing that if purchase one of our Mobile Broadband packages online here you'd be able to return it within seven days should you not be happy with it.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

try www.bbnet.ie i think just about cover Caherguillmore accordong to their coverage map. Wireless, ive very little hassle with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Decided Maints might be the best option in the finish. Before I pay the connection fee I would like to know if anyone has experience good or bad??

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I have bt broadband in cahirguillamore...
    used 3moblie broadband about 2 yrs ago and it was ok a bit unpredictable but I'd assume it has been upgraded since then. friend has maint and it works well for her.

Is that bt through the landline? I didn't think the exchange was enabled. I know Bruff is but Meanus isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

yup landline, had a word with the technician who connected us when we moved in and he said there wouldn't be a problem although have a funny feeling he may have connected us to the Bruff/Camass exchange now that you mention it. Eircom said they couldn't confirm if we had broadband on our line unless we ordered it, thats what we did and as soon as it connected we switched.

Went with Maints in the finish. Can highly recommend it. Great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Hi wingnut,

Although I've got no experience of using Mobile Broadband in the regions you've mentioned I thought you might be interested in knowing that if purchase one of our Mobile Broadband packages online here you'd be able to return it within seven days should you not be happy with it.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

You do realise ireland and the uk are two totally separate countries. Why would you post a link to vodafone.uk. We don't use pounds here we use euro.

Advertisement