Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Car Park

Options
  • 15-07-2009 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering can anyone give details of the car park in UL, do students have to pay? i'm starting an engineering course if thats any help.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Riordan123

As far as i no you dont have to pay as a student, but there is designated c/p's for staff, but there is one prob, there isnt enough spaces for all the students! so you gotta be in early!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭rockwell

Hi DESQ

There are a number of car parks which are free for students to use. The following link shows the UL car parks http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Buildings_and_Estates/Maps. Those that are marked public are free. As Riordan says it's first come first serve esp. during term time. The pay car parks are €3 for the day if you go into them. Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

I recall about two car parks are €3 per day (including the big, convenient one), there's one free one at the entrance gates, a free one near the main engineering building (which never has any spaces) and the campus ones are free. There are car parks reserved for lecturers from 8am to 5.30pm so you'll get clamped if you break that. Basically if you're in well before 9am you should get a free space, after that you may need to pay, or if you don't mind the walk just park at a village for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DESQ

Thanks Lads!!

Advertisement