Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with my anti-virus software

Options
  • 14-07-2009 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

I'm using Net Secure that I get from Irish Broadband which was working fine until today but now I'm getting a Windows Security Alert saying this:

Net Secure 7.03 is on but is reporting its status to Windows Security Center in a format that is no longer supported.Use the programs automatic update feature,or contact the program manufacturer for an updated version.

I've tried the updating feature,it updates but I still get this message.

Anybody have any clue what the problem is because I'm feckin useless with computers!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Net secure with irish broadband is basically f secure internet security renamed right?

To be honest there are better security suites out there..kasperksy internet security springs to mind...though at the moment i'm using a free combination of comodo firewall and avast antivirus. I don't suppose a full reformat and and install of the OS is possible is it?

Advertisement