Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead singer/Rhythm guitarist wanted

Options
  • 14-07-2009 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Lead guitarist, Bass player and Drummer based in Laois seek final member for cover band.

We are looking for Lead singer/Rhythm guitarist.

PM me and we will arrange for an audition.

No time wasters please!

Influences: Pink Floyd, Guns N Roses, Johnny Cash, Thin lizzy,
    Bon Jovi, REM, Free etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 JAMMAN1701

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the-boss

Hi Newbridge here, am singer/rythm guitarist. Bit rusty a have been playing solo for a while but very eager, what age group? My main influences are similar to your own also add Springsteen in there

the-boss wrote: »
    Hi Newbridge here, am singer/rythm guitarist. Bit rusty a have been playing solo for a while but very eager, what age group? My main influences are similar to your own also add Springsteen in there

I am 21 and the other 2 guys are 29. Springsteen is also and influence to us. do you have any examples online of your singing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 McSnuffy

Laois is it

McSnuffy wrote: »
    Laois is it

yeah, we are based in Laois :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement