Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation (where do IADT students stay)

Options
  • 14-07-2009 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey just wondering as, there is a group of us trying to find a house together but we aren't having much luck! Do any students stay in apartments or is there any kind of place where alot of students stay?any help would be much appreciated!

ps if anyone knows any houses too that would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Soapia

What course did you apply for?any luck with accomodation so far?it seems to be a bit of a nightmare trying to find a place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SarahCommane

Hey i applied for english media and cultural studies..What about you?yeah were going viewing some places on tuesday so hopfully we'll have it sorted then..are you having any luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Soapia

Film and TV production...no,no luck yet,no,still looking for someone to share with!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 andymaq

Hey I just accepted my offer for TV & Film Production so I'm going to be looking for a place near IADT too if anyone needs a roommate? I have a friend who might also be going to IADT so could look for a 3 bedroom place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 corinna6

hey i got an offer for design for stage nd screen nd am looking for acc near IADT but findin it really hard, if any ones lookin for a roomate pls let me kno k thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 heeereees-jonny

Hi people! im moving into a house in Stillorgan and we have a twin room available!! house is DIRECTLYon 46A bus route and it's about 10-20mins from the college... rent is EXTREMELY good for the area... please PM me I'll try nd get bck to you as soon as i can... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭oinkely

Hi Folks,

Check out the accomodation list available onthe IADT website : http://www.iadt.ie/en/StudentAccommodation/StudentInformation/Thefile,1723,en.pdf

You might find something suitable there.

cheers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Check out the SU Facebook page. They have a discussion board where you can stick stick down if you need help finding a place or a roomie.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/IADT-Students-Union-0910/118501073253?ref=nf#/pages/IADT-Students-Union-0910/118501073253?v=app_2373072738&viewas=507880800&ref=nf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 BrianCo

Hi
    I have a house to let in Dun Laoghaire only 10mins from IADT. 5 Beds : 1 single, 3 double and 1 twin. Lasy year had 6 IADT students sharing.
    Cost: €2500 per month. Very spacious and handy for Dun Laoghaire centre.
    Call me on 0878322134 if interested in viewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Arlena

Hey,corinna6...im lookin to do the stage and screen course next year but doin my portfolio course in senior college first!cant find anyone or where to live??you have anything sorted??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SJP60

Anyone else know NO ONE in IADT and looking for accomodation??? .... just me? lol.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dtmteddy

hi guys,

startin the business entrapeneur course next week, stll lookin for accom! ! does any1 need a roommate?!?!?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 corinna6

Arlena wrote: »
    Hey,corinna6...im lookin to do the stage and screen course next year but doin my portfolio course in senior college first!cant find anyone or where to live??you have anything sorted??

hey arlena, no still havent sorted anything!! its getting late now and im pretty worried.:( iv been talking to a few other IADT students so wer looking together, if i find anything ill let you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SJP60

House for 6 IADT students close to IADT & Dunlaoighaire town.
    1 single, 3 double, 1 twin. 3 bathrooms. kitchen. sitting room. V.Spacious!
    1 double room taken so far.
    To view ring Brian on 0878322134
    Around 385euro/month!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 BrianCo

I have twin room available in Dun Laoghaire €375 per person sharing. 10mins walk from IADT. 5 mins from DART / 46A / centre Dun Laoghaire / shops / bars

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I know a few final year IADT students still looking for accomodation, any pointers please let me know. Strange that accomodation appears so thin on the ground after the years of the building boom. Or is there an increased demand for it this year.
    Thanks

kadman

Advertisement