Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC "What's Really in Our Food?"

Options
  • 14-07-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Anyone watching this on BBC1?

Its making me reconsider EVERYTHING I put in my mouth.... I'll certainly be more careful in the future!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Only caught the end of it, they could've done something quite a bit more serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Its making me reconsider EVERYTHING I put in my mouth.... I'll certainly be more careful in the future!

Prison is a tough place...

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I saw it - it was pretty gross. But all of the problematic food was animal-derived, so if you don't eat meat, nothing to worry about!

That said, I thought that the piece about "Great British Menu" package was pretty tedious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Well one thing I wont be doing anymore of is buying any ready made food after seeing what your man put in the pie!!

Advertisement