Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silky Smooth Legs?

Options
  • 14-07-2009 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to achive the above?
    Obviously they will be hair free, and I'm getting a spray tan, but how can I make them look like the legs of a 'Godess' like in the tv ads. Baby oil would be too greasy and sticky. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

You can get body oils like Nars (probably costs about €50 here though) or there must be more affordable versions available. If you put the oil on your legs after a shower, while they're still wet, and pat gently you'll still be left with a glow. Alternatively there are loads of different shimmer/glow body lotions available, I think Benefit do one, Soap and Glory have one too but it's not as good. If you have a look in any pharmacy/supermarket they should have a few different ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Palmers cocoa butter do a shiny body lotion in boots for about 6 quid it's great stuff and will make your legs look like baby oiled but not sticky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Thanks guys, will look for those tomoorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Anna88

You should try body brushing!! And then rub exfoliater on your legs DRY and then wash off....pat dry and moisturise!! Works a charm for me every time and I use it all over the body to...cheap, cheerful and very effective!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

My cousin bought some body brush thing in the Body Shop a few weeks ago, said it was on Expose? I was hugely skeptical but honest to goodness thought she was wearing tights when I saw her at a wedding we both went to. She said it was down to the brush.... no idea what it was called tho...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Anna88

Its called a body brush....ye know the brushes you can get for like doing your back and stuff....

It works a charm!! :D

Advertisement