Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap/Free Microchipping at DSCPA

Options
  • 14-07-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

According to their website:
    The Dublin SPCA is hosting a Microchipping Day up at our shelter on Mount Venus Road on Saturday 18 July from 10am to 5pm.

The cost is only €12 per pet or FREE when you become a monthly supporter of the Dublin SPCA. You'll also receive a disc for your pet's collar and FREE registration onto the PetTrace Database (manned 24/7).

Dogs must arrive on lead and cats in carriers.

Their website also says that normally microchipping can cost 30-80euro normally so I think this is an excellent chance to get it done, especially if you've been putting it off because of the cost.

Link is here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just bumping this - haven't looked at the link just yet, but if tis true then that's a great incentive for people to get their pets chipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

Hope it's okay if bump this again Star-Pants so that it'll remind anyone who is free tomorrow with a microchipless cat or dog to make their way down there.

Maybe I should put this on Bargain Alerts too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Bumping it myself!

Remember people it's this Saturday 18 July from 10am to 5pm!

Advertisement