Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a Blur by Alex James €3 HMV Dundrum

Options
  • 14-07-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

picked myself up a copy for €3, its ment to be a good read

a_bit_of_a_blur-794766.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Read this a year or two ago, 'tis a good casual read alright. Thumbs up for 3 squids!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭NellyMcD

Well worth 3 quid, an enjoyable read.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Heard its meant to be good read,picked up the Bill Hicks book instead for 3.50. Wanna get Howard Marks Book of Dope Stories which was a fiver out there two weeks ago,are these the normal prices or is it a sale and if so does anyone know when its ending?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Gillington wrote: »
    Heard its meant to be good read,picked up the Bill Hicks book instead for 3.50. Wanna get Howard Marks Book of Dope Stories which was a fiver out there two weeks ago,are these the normal prices or is it a sale and if so does anyone know when its ending?

i'm pretty sure its a sale, usually when i see it there it is €8. It could be that they are just trying to get rid of old stock

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

It's €3 in all HMV shops, I've seen it in a couple over the last week or so. Good read, well worth picking up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Any ideas when HMV sale is over? Have a voucher to spend!

Advertisement