Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post International Mailing Stickers.

Options
  • 14-07-2009 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

I need alot of big stickers, and money IS a big issue. Iv been told an easy source would be the 'international mailing stickers' that An Post use. However, I received a roll of said stickers in the post this morning, and was thoroughly disappointed.. they're fookin tiny!

Anybody know if they use larger stickers? And if so, what should I ask them for next time?
    Or maybe there's another business that deals with these type of stickers? Maybe someone in the Airport? Really any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Shipping companies use big rolls of stickers for printing out airwaybill labels.

Do you know anyone who works in warehousing, distribution, freight or inventory control type jobs? They may be able to save some for you - a lot of labels get thrown out because of mistakes or wonky printing.

There's also the stickers used in supermarkets to print out the labels for 'weigh it yourself' fresh food and salads.

Failing that there's always the big stationery places like Viking - they'd happily sell you some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Ah, thankyou very much!

Advertisement