Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Thurles?

Options
  • 14-07-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Howdi,

I will be working in Thurles in a couple of weeks and am looking for information on any gyms in the area I could use while i am there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

The Anner Hotel has a gym if I remember correctly, dunno if it's open to the public though might just be for guests/leisure centre members although I could be wrong.

Worth checking out anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭tipptop2008

Yeah theres a gym in the Anner, theres the Powerhouse Gym, there's a gym in the new swimming pool and theres a gym in the Horse and Jockey Hotel - think the gym in the swimming pool is open to non-membser but not sure about the rest of them - swimming pool is brand new and cheap enough for swimming anyways so that might be the best option

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭hblock21

The Anner hotel is your best option money wise. 0504 21799

Adult 12 months €395 Student €325
    Adult 3 months; Student €120

Thurles Leisure Centre 0504 58640

Adult 12 months; €700 Student €575
    Adult 6 months; €360 Student €340

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

full of knowledge hblock ,are not we???????

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭hblock21

joeduggan wrote: »
    full of knowledge hblock ,are not we???????

Yes

• Advertisement
Advertisement