Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Round 1 offers for Mature nursing students

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭estreet girl

Hi,Just wondering if anyone doing Nursing through Trinity has received any info on registration etc from the college yet.I know some of the other colleges have sent out the info already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SandraD77

Hi estreet,

I contact TCD earlier in the week and they said that they won't be sending out info packs till the end of August!!! Guess they wait till all the school students get their results before they post out info packs!

Hope that helps
    S

Thanks Sandra that does help,I was just curious as I heard somewhere that some colleges had already sent dates for Medicals.
    Cheers K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SandraD77

No worries Estreet!

I was concerned about it too, then I heard about UCD getting their info packs already! But I also found out that TCD do all the jabs etc in November... usually the first week! So I guess sending stuff out at the end of August is fine! :)

Roll on September eh!!

S

Yeah!! Roll on September,hope to see you there:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement