Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats your fave

Options
  • 14-07-2009 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭

are u afrade of the dark? mine is the one where the kid gets trapped in a pinball machine:p:rolleyes::o:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Night Shift I and II

Scarred for life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I love that "Are you afraid of the dark?" where that guy jumps out of the closet naked and supermans the bird trying to run away with her own bed sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

biker grove

hey any1 remember the song

b-b-b-b-boika b-b-b-b-boika b-b-b-b-boika boika groooaaaaavvvv

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I was more of a goosebumps fan.

• Advertisement

I was more of a goosebumps fan.

good1mate had to buy my daughter all the books back in the day just up in the loft gatherin dust now

ohh hey listen

anybody remember

GOOSEBUMPS BOOKMARKS IN SUGAR PUFFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

ZOMG ur a father. god help ur kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I was wondering what happened to text speak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

good1mate had to buy my daughter all the books back in the day just up in the loft gatherin dust now

ohh hey listen

anybody remember

Hahaha you are, by far, one of boards most distinct personalities! Your posts always make me chuckle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

ohh hey listen

anybody remember

Bless you you're always the man to keep an eye on the cereal! They were so long ago...

No, OP, I'm not afraid of the dark though. I dunno why that'd be your favourite question...my favourite question is "can I borrow your...<insert something here>?" I never knew pinball was so dangerous!!!

Seriously wtf is going on

• Advertisement

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Hahaha you are, by far, one of boards most distinct personalities! Your posts always make me chuckle :D

cheers mate nice1 heheheheheheheh lets do lunch sometime hehehaahah coffee fag bagel ciao babe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

i mean i'm looking for a purpose to the thread i'm just not finding one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

All I distinctly remember from that is the opening credits and then it's just vague recollections of shapeless nebulous TERROR! Goosebumps hasn't a patch on it, goosebumps was just "ooh sarcastic gen X remark, blah blah blah ooooh everything's scary, oh yay it's okay again, relieved gen x remark, oh **** turns out everything's not okay it's still scary, end credits"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

are u afrade of the dark? mine is the one where the kid gets trapped in a pinball machine:p:rolleyes::o:eek:

Huh?

Get some proper horror in ya! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ZOMG ur a father. god help ur kids

Stop It.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

MizzLolly wrote: »

I envy you. When the teacher all of a sudden tells the children to colour a lovely picture when she notices a mushroom cloud in the distance, you are the kid that probably does what you are told rather than ask why.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I'm lost.

I hate crabs, no not that kind!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement