Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wispas 5 for €2

Options
  • 13-07-2009 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

My local Centra (Lucan) have a few types of Cadburys bars at 5 for €2 - Regular bars of Chocolate, Flakes and Wispas amongst them. I presume its available in a few Centras. The last similar offer they had was in all of their stores in the locality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Local Lidl (presume countrywide) has 7x Crunchies for €2 and 7x Twirls for €2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Available in Fairview AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

They're probably gone off...

Check the expiry dates before purchasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Picked up a pack of Wispas earlier - Best Before April 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

thats brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

Dufresne wrote: »
    Picked up a pack of Wispas earlier - Best Before April 2010

Well don't I look stupid....:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

No you don't - When you posted that I realised I hadn't checked myself - Had to leg it downstairs with fingers crossed (in case I was going to look like a wally) - but luckily they were in date

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Centre's are gonna have a 1e special on 1.25 or 2l cokes tomorrow..or its

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

It's €1 for 2l bottles of Fanta, Sprite and Sprite Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,378 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The €2 shop in dun laoghaire and some others have got an ongoing 5 for €2 on loads of bars. All well in date and full size as these centra ones seem to be too (many mulitpacks are smaller than newsagent sized bars, i.e. a caramel might be 45g in a 5 pack while 55g normally)

They have decent bars that are usually a bit more expensive too, like terrys chocolate orange, toblerone, bournville. And often have limited edition bars, they were the first I saw with peanut butter kit kats.

• Advertisement
Advertisement