Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology within a year ??

Options
  • 13-07-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I’m not in school now, but how hard is it to do biology at ordinary level within a year ?? and how hard i is it to get a anything above D2 in ordinary level biology??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Do you mean to do the leaving cert course of biology in one year? (when it's covered in 2 in school)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

yes ordinary level is easily done within a year.
    higher level too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭g-whizz

yea its well handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭vladglenin

Biology is very easy to study within one year. I started studyin it in christmas 2008, and did Higher Level for my leaving cert there. It was easily one of my best subjects.

All you have to do is do all of section one and section 2, and do the reproductive system, which is cutting out 50 % of the whole course, and you're guaranteed to answer the required amount of questions on the exam paper.

Hope that helps! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

its also easy enough to predict what will come up! good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kent942

thnx for the help guys !! :D

Advertisement