Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate fantasy and real.

Options
  • 13-07-2009 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

So My theories and visions are the same of stargate. Yet I dont watch them. But from my understanding the government commissioned the aliens and what type of plot this progam would be. Just like the movie when that came out;)

Now to the drill.

Your aware that all the gods are real to ancient egypt. The four races and the government beein in contact with them (now I won't say anymore)

What I want to know on this thread.

ON the earth soil. What god was earthbound.

You have
    • Anubis
    • Osiris
    • Nepyhilis
    • Isis
    • Seth
    • Amentop

Have I missed any. Osiris return is 2012. Where is isis? What is the rellationships in the actual programe. I would be interested for all your feedback as to give me an overview how the gods interact each other on the set.:)

I'm looking for people who have alot of passion for the theme of this series and who can guide me to the storyline. It will be somewhat valuble even if some of the story is just pure fantasy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

que?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I'm looking for feedback, not people who waste my time.

You are aware of the fact that Stargate is a fictional program?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You are aware of the fact that Stargate is a fictional program?

Ah you're fúcking kidding me. I thought it was a documentary.

Well then I guess that your'e exactly the type of fan the op is looking to hear from. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It is! Darko banned for sedition.

The program is fictional

But the components of the programe are real;) But its classfied.

Sooooooooo,

What I want to ask, can you tell me the plot of the program.

Like can you tell me a bit about the roles and postions of the gods I have mentioned above.

Thanks in advanced. I dont watch T.V and I havent really watched stargate. I dont have all the channells. So I would appreciate if people who watch it could tell me a bit about the gods in the series.

Its will be of interest to me;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

I think I know what you're getting at, but the only God that was left on Earth was Seth, he remained hidden among humans but set up a cult and lived in a commune with brainwashed followers.

If you want to know more about characters and races you have google for plot summaries ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I'm confused. Is this a question about Stargate or ancient Egyptian mythology?

Well I understand the potency and power of the symbolism used in stargate;)

I can fuse fantasy and reality as one.

Its up to you what you can understand multidimensionally.

Dare I say it, The movie and the aliens on that filmed was commissioned by the US government. Can you handle this truth:P:P:P:P:P

Big secret will be exposed soon.
    Someone has got to do it.

This is what I'm getting at;)
    I suggest you all read up about Osris. It doesn't matter what people say of this program. Whether it's real or fantasy. Or even the myth of Egypt. Somebody gave you the signs for you to figure out. In other words beings came here to give you signs. We have to figure it out.

I will leave it as that, I don't want to bring it off topic. I want to add, it's important to dicuss the symbolism closely in stargate. You will begin to understand why I state this soon enough.

Osiris and Isis join as one.
    Sirius and Orion as one
    Paliestine and Israel as one.

Middle east of Europe.
    Earth is the middle east of this galaxy. Or at least the "Middleast came here" I'm using symbolism. I'm not giving you answers. The plot in stargate may help you.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭somuj

mysterious wrote: »

Dare I say it, The movie and the aliens on that filmed was commissioned by the US government. Can you handle this truth:P:P:P:P:P

I suggest you all read up about Osris. It doesn't matter what people say of this program. Whether it's real or fantasy. Or even the myth of Egypt. Somebody gave you the signs for you to figure out. In other words beings came here to give you signs. We have to figure it out.

I will leave it as that, I don't want to bring it off topic. I want to add, it's important to dicuss the symbolism closely in stargate. You will begin to understand why I state this soon enough.

Sirius and Orion as one

Middle east of Europe.
    Earth is the middle east of this galaxy. Or at least the "Middleast came here" I'm using symbolism. I'm not giving you answers. The plot in stargate may help you.:)

Any channce you know Martin Llyod?

somuj wrote: »
    Any channce you know Martin Llyod?

No. Why should I know him?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭somuj

he made a phone call to SGC once very similar to your second last post:confused:

Martin is a fictional cgaractor on the set, what about him??

What is important of it and wha exactly was simalar in his phonecall.

Martin is a fictional cgaractor on the set, what about him??

What is important of it and wha exactly was simalar in his phonecall.

Are you implying that charcters on the set aren't fictional?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Gareth-W-A

...em, how?
    Understand...or believe???
    ..eh, no i can't!
    Lucky for me, i won't have to! :)
    Nope...they don't!

Why haven't you figured it out and presented all solid evidence to the appropriate experts???

Middle east of Europe.
    Please show me ANY viable data that proves how our galaxy is possibly in the EAST of something that is unilaterally affected by one gravitational force! Please do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

This thread is still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,645 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sirius and Orion as one

Middle east of Europe.
    are you the one who stole my brownies?

Advertisement