Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Size Doesn't Matter

Options
  • 13-07-2009 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭

Now STFU about it. It's grown old now. There are far more important things in life and a man should not be judged on something which he has no control over. Ok.

Women think they're hilarious when they make 'size' jokes and lads think they're more manly if they are above average. Both of ye are wrong. Ye're just stupid, ignorant fools. Get over yourselves.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That is the biggest lie ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Quality over Quantity everytime .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

phasers wrote: »
    That is the biggest lie ever
    is what someone who only cares about sex and not at all about the other person would say. Basically, a slut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

K4t wrote: »
    Now STFU about it. It's grown old now. There are far more important things in life and a man should not be judged on something which he has no control over. Ok.

Women think they're hilarious when they make 'size' jokes and lads think they're more manly if they are above average. Both of ye are wrong. Ye're just stupid, ignorant fools. Get over yourselves.

Look man, she shouldn't have laughed at you, but you need to get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Only someone with a small one would post that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I saw a dwarf getting out of a transit van today. I'm still feeling honoured.

Size does matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,324 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I prefer a tight vagina myself

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Big penises mean slack vagoos

Im on the fence tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

So much anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

is what someone who only cares about sex and not at all about the other person would say. Basically, a slut.
    That's not what slut means.

Also, even if you have a tiny dick you need to get over it and stop being a keyboard warrior to compensate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

subscribe and use the S&S forum if you wish to discuss penis size.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement